Frequently Asked Questions

In order to get going on holidays as stress free and enjoyable as possible, we have compiled a list of commonly asked questions our customers want answers to. So whatever you're thinking about booking with us, you've booked and you're waiting to go or even if you just come back from your holiday, hopefully we will have the answer for you.

If you still can't find what you've looking for, please contact one of the friendly travel professionals at our Call Centre, who will endeavour to help with your query.

Post Holiday Queries or ComplaintsBack to categories

We had booked an excursion but then became unwell, or were unable to take the excursion. Can I claim a refund?

Please contact us by one of the above means and we will contact our local agents/representatives in order for a refund to be obtained.

Lost Property - I have left something at the hotel/on the flight/on the transfer

Should an item of property go missing then we will endeavour to contact our suppliers to locate the item and return this to you. Please contact our customer service team and we will contact our suppliers for assistance. Should the item be found, we will try to return this to the UK free of charge, however in some circumstances this is not possible and a postal charge will be made. This will need to be paid before return of the item. Should an item not be found, we will be happy to provide a 'To Whom It May Concern' form detailing the loss and the fact it was reported on your return to the UK, which is suitable for the majority of insurance companies, should you wish to make a claim. 

My flight was delayed - Can I claim compensation/What do I do?

Airlines and Tour Operators do not generally offer compensation for flight delays. However, the majority of Travel Insurance policies will offer some compensation for such situations, and may cover any refund of out of pocket expenses or unused accommodation. A FDC (flight delay confirmation) is needed from either the airline or your travel company and therefore we ask that you contact us with details of the delay in order that we can organise this for you. 

I have a query after travel and wish to talk to someone?

We have a dedicated Customer Services number which is 0208 554 7070 manned Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm or alternatively has an answer machine for out of hours where we will return your call as soon as possible. 

We have a complaint, how do we complain?

If a problem remains unresolved during your holiday, you should contact us in writing within 28 days of your return. Our postal address is Kuoni Travel, Customer Services, Kuoni House, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 4AZ or you can contact us by e-mail. We will reply to you within 28 days of receiving your correspondence, as laid down by the ABTA tour operator code of conduct. Please include your 7 digit booking reference with any correspondence and as much information as possible, including any photographs or receipts.

I followed the above procedure for complaint, however on receiving a response I am unhappy with the outcome?

We certainly hope that we can settle any holiday complaints amicably. We therefore ask that in the first instance you contact us either by telephone, or in writing, if your complaint is more complex, to outline why you are unhappy and how you feel this matter could best be resolved. We will then ensure your case is reviewed as necessary. 

Why Choose us?
  • Tailor Made

    Finest handpicked

  • Trusted Travel Experts

    We live and love travel

  • Price Promise

    Best price and value
    for money

  • Peace of Mind

    ABTA & ATOL protected

  • Over 22 Years Experience

    Human touch makes all
    the difference

ACCEPT COOKIESTo give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies. Using this site means you agree to our use of cookies. We have published a cookies policy, which you should read to find out more about the cookies we use. View cookies policy.